Hold a fundraiser to benefit RECLAIM
Are you looking to support RECLAIM by holding a fundraising drive or event? Put your talent to work to raise funds and raise awareness with your friends, family, neighbors, customers, and colleagues. We welcome independent fundraising initiatives from individuals, clubs and organizations, businesses, and more!
RECLAIM's development team can provide advice and assistance to hold a successful fundraiser. If you'd like to request a guest speaker, volunteer help, or just check in beforehand, get in touch with us at email@example.com.
If you're looking to set a goal to fundraise online, we recommend using one of these three platforms:
- Create a fundraiser for our GiveMN page
- Facebook's fundraiser feature
Here are examples of fundraising initiatives by community members for RECLAIM from Pride Month (June) 2020:
- Impact at Work - proceeds from Pride Month Webinar Series to RECLAIM, Gender Justice, OutFront Minnesota, and JustUs Health
- hclou art partnering with Afternoon Printing - Longtime RECLAIM friend Heather C. Lou; donating proceeds of Pride apparel to RECLAIM and The Okra Project
- Wild State Cider - 10% of proceeds from special edition Pride themed Semi Dry cider cans in stores statewide for June and also in the Taproom in Duluth
- The Power House- PRIDE themed virtual trivia night fundraiser for RECLAIM
- Minneapolis Craft Market - donating 100% of profits on products by LGBTQ makers and all Pride-themed merchandise in their digital marketplace for the month of June
- The Von Tramps - assembling Pride March packs for the Take Back Pride March this Sunday, all proceeds to RECLAIM [LIMITED SUPPLY]
- Wisini - donating proceeds from their new Louder/Softer EP to RECLAIM and Black Visions
- It Gets Batter - A baking charity fun by a 15 year old baker, with 100% of profits going to organizations serving LGBTQ+ youth to help them find their chosen families
- James Ballentine "Uptown" VFW - Post 246 - Holding a Pride fundraising event for RECLAIM, featuring a DJ, performers, specialty drinks, tailored menu, and giveaways!
- Lakes & Legends Brewing Company - raising funds and donating a portion of sales on Thursday, June 25.
- The Current / Minnesota Public Radio - donated radio spots over this Pride weekend to raise awareness of RECLAIM and how to support us.
- The Plastics SG - Pride month donation to RECLAIM; formed to promote, support, and advocate for women, trans, nonbinary, and queer-identifying fans in Major League Soccer.
- GenStrike.org - Donation to RECLAIM; a workers movement organization supporting and connecting individuals to engage in mutual aid and collective action in this pandemic.
- OJO Labs, Inc. staff fundraiser - staff from OJO Labs in Austin, TX selected RECLAIM for an office fundraiser
- Moon Beam Textile Company - donating 10% of sales from the We Are Proud fabric series
- True North Elite - Pride Month donation to RECLAIM; a non racist, non homophobic, non violent soccer supporter group of MN United dedicated to bringing the noise, raising the ruckus, and creating a larger supporter culture in Minnesota
- Dark Glitterati Prideraiser campaign - The LGBTQ+ supporter group of MN United is fundraising for RECLAIM, pledging donations for each goal scored in the season
Many individuals and artisans who have supported us have been successful promoting their fundraising project through Instagram:
- @losingshape (Lian “Tron” Tongoy) and @slowerback (Jenna Bouma) - hosted a raffle of paintings and credit for tattoo work if entrants donated $20+ to RECLAIM; thanks to @izaaktheo for recommending RECLAIM!
- @nelie.g.mae - proceeds from trans-flag themed jewelry
- @agenualdo - London-based illustrator and painter Alessandra Genualdo donating 100% of sale price of various works of art to RECLAIM and Black Lives Matter (national)
- @rachcakes.mn - proceeds from sales of vegan pride themed treats, Saturday, June 27 from 10:30-1:30 outside Eureka Compass Vegan Food; email all orders to RachCakesVeganBaking@gmail.com by Friday, June 26 at 7pm; visit Instagram for what treats you can order
- @elementselfcare - 100% of profit on certain items and pay-what-you-can on others donated to RECLAIM and Du Nord Riot Recovery Fund
- @larissaloden - 100% of proceeds from Pride bracelets and kits to RECLAIM
- @roamgarage - portion of proceeds from #bandcampfriday fundraising effort for RECLAIM and The Black Solidarity Fund (Canada), Black Lives Matter Toronto, and the Black Youth Helpline